Tuesday 30 October 2007

The Very First

Originally an idea by a certain ex-STAB to record the goings on, scores and other tomfoolery loosely associated with the rifle-toting members of the Army Rumour Service (http://www.arrse.co.uk/). However, as there has been to date only one meeting and no-one will tell me who won the Battle of M'Boto Gorge that may be put on hold for a while. Harrrumph.

So to keep things bubbling, I'll lob in some devilishly interesting stuff, wierd websites, odes to all things foody, and constant whining about how difficult it is as a thirty-something to get anywhere close to fitness after 3 years of pies and ale.

If all else fails, I'll do what half the blogging population does and throw in some very familiar looking pics that have been round t'internet a squillion times and a few knob-gags. Happy now?

2 comments:

tombsvc said...

Ah; the M'bto Gorge, I don't think we will ever know who won what, I was starting to get confused as I left the car park on Short Siberia.
I was even more confused when I tried to get into the ATSC club house at gone 1.00 am, some bugger had locked the front door and I had to do a Tarzan up the fire escape.
Never again, I woke up in a sea of fruit juice..........or so I believe!

Civil Shot said...

Excellent Henry - first comment and it involves swamping. That's what we want more of.